Discovering new solutions. Kicking the tires on marketing technologies. Grilling the vendors about products. Meeting others with a passion for marketing and marketing technology.
All terrific reasons to attend MarTech, September 16-18 in Boston. Our Expo Hall is your one-stop shop for evaluating new marketing technology, learning from exhibitors, and connecting with the community. Keep reading for a closer look at what’s in store:
- 100+ marketing technology solutions. Picking the right marketing technology can be daunting. Come to the Expo Hall to efficiently evaluate over 100 tools, services, and products from 70+ market-defining vendors. From analytics to content marketing to marketing automation, you’re sure to find the ideal tool for your organization’s needs and budget. (Ahem… and the swag’s pretty great, too.)
- The Discover MarTech Theater. Interested in learning about marketing and marketing technology? Check out presentations from Real Story Group, The New York Times, MarTech Today, and more. The Discover MarTech Theater will also host in-depth demos, customer case studies, and insightful reports from market leaders including Pitney Bowes, VanillaSoft, REQ, Civis Analytics, OpenText, Synthesio, Lexia Learning, and Akamai Technologies. See the complete agenda! You’ll can also learn from our exhibitors, including MailChimp, Acoustic, Lytics, Blueconic, during lunchtime presentations and full-length Solutions Track sessions.
- Networking Receptions. Two cocktail receptions let you connect with vendors in a relaxed, casual environment while savoring delicious appetizers and enjoying a cocktail or two. Monday night’s Opening Reception, sponsored by Workfront and OneTrust, kicks off the conference in style. Tuesday’s Expo Hall Reception, sponsored by Magnolia, is the perfect way to unwind after a long day of learning. See the complete lineup of networking events.
- MarTech Connect. Looking to meet others who share a passion for marketing and marketing technology? Check out MarTech Connect, our new A.I.-powered networking app. Fill out your interests, see who you’re matched with, and set up as many in-person meetings as you like. You’ll skip the small talk and meet the people you actually want to meet.
- Recharge & Refuel. Learning burns calories (I think), so fueling up in between sessions is essential. Thankfully, the Expo Hall is stocked during breaks with tasty snacks and delicious beverages. Visit the Recharge Lounge, sponsored by USAData, to power up your devices (because laptops and phones get hungry, too).
- Book signing with Charlene Li. Senior Fellow at Altimeter, Charlene Li, is delivering the afternoon keynote on Tuesday, September 17. Receive a free copy of her new book, The Disruption Mindset: Why Some Organizations Transform While Others Fail (the subject of her keynote), and get it signed by the author herself during the Expo Hall Reception. First come, first served.
Pick your ideal pass and register now:
- All Access: All conference sessions, keynotes, networking events, and amenities, including the Expo Hall, the official MarTech event app, our new MarTech Connect app, hot meals, WiFi, and more. Book now and save $150 off on-site rates!
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): Add an expert-led workshop to your All Access pass for an immersive, intimate learning experience. Book now and save $300 off on-site rates!
- Expo+: Unlimited access to the Expo Hall, full-length Solution Track sessions and Discover MarTech Theater presentations, downloadable speaker PowerPoints, refreshments, free WiFi, the official MarTech mobile app, our new MarTech Connect app, a Session Sampler pass, and more. Book now and it’s… free!
Don’t miss your chance to meet like-minded marketers, dozens of vendors, and trail-blazing experts in the MarTech Expo Hall!
Register now and I’ll see you in Boston 🙂
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
About The Author
Scott Brinker is the conference chair of the MarTech® Conference, a vendor-agnostic marketing technology conference and trade show series produced by MarTech Today’s parent company, Third Door Media. The MarTech event grew out of Brinker’s blog, chiefmartec.com, which has chronicled the rise of marketing technology and its changing marketing strategy, management and culture since 2008. In addition to his work on MarTech, Scott serves as the VP platform ecosystem at HubSpot. Previously, he was the co-founder and CTO of ion interactive.